Learn Both SQL Server & PostgreSQL By Doing. Enhance Your Data Analytics Career With Real-World Data Science Exercises
What you’ll learn
- Make essential SQL Queries
- Make progressed SQL Queries
- Make Left, Right, Inner, and Full Outer Joins
- Make new tables, change existing tables in Databases
- Standardize Databases
- Comprehend information base plan
- See first, second, and third typical structure patterns
- A basic knowledge of computers
It is safe to say that you are keen on a profession in Data Science or Data Analytics?
All things considered, unavoidably you will experience information bases in your work.
Yet, how would you collaborate with information bases?
The appropriate response is simple: SQL
SQL stands for Structured Query Language and this is one of the fundamental devices used to sort out information bases, input information into them and concentrate it on solicitation.
In this course you will figure out how to make inquiries in a mainstream variety of SQL called PostgreSQL.
Also, regardless of whether at your work environment you are utilizing an alternate variety (for example Prophet, SQL Server or MySQL), you will discover that the aptitudes you learn in this course are effectively adaptable.
Be that as it may, there are numerous SQL courses out there, so the inquiry is:
What makes this course stick out?
The special bit of leeway of this course is that notwithstanding learning SQL you will likewise dominate the ideas of Database Design.
We will cover off subjects, for example,
– OLAP vs OLTP information bases (Online Analytics Processing & Online Transaction Processing): you will see precisely how and why the plans of these two sorts of Databases contrast
– Normalization of Databases: we will show you the hypothesis behind standardization AND together we will rehearse how to standardize a Database bit by bit
For what reason is that significant?
Knowing how information bases are planned is definitely not an obligatory expertise to have for a Data Scientist/Analyst. Notwithstanding, it’s a HUGE added advantage.
These aptitudes will permit you to all the more likely cooperate with information bases and infer results and concentrate bits of knowledge from your data faster.
This course is planned with the Data Scientists and Analysts in mind, so on the off chance that you need to push your Data Science profession, at that point this course is for you!
We anticipate seeing you inside,
Kirill & Ilya
Who this course is for:
- Anybody who wants to learn PostgreSQL
- Anybody who wants to better understand how databases work
- Anybody who wants to enhance their Data Science career