Udemy Course Download Ultimate Ableton Live 10 COMPLETE
Learning Ableton Live 10 Suite through tutorials, tracks, and more. Learn the Live software download quickly and easily!
What you’ll learn
- At the end of this course, students will be able to produce music with Ableton Live and be on their way to being a professional musician
- Use drum samples to edit, arrange, and create unique drum beats of your own.
- Kickstart your productions with my tracks – full sessions included in this class!
- The fundamentals to recording in Live
- The 10 fundamentals to audio recording
- The essential tools for Warping
- Session View editing and Producing
- The 7 (and more!) methods to making beats in Ableton Live
- The 12 Ableton Live Instruments
- The Ableton Live Samples
- The 3 uses of Racks
- The 8 MIDI Effects
- The 17 frequency-based audio effects
- The 7 Dynamic-based audio effects
- Working with Controllers and DJ Tools
- Performing with Ableton Live
- Students should be ready to produce music, but do not need to be experienced musicians. No prior experience is needed in music theory or production.
- Access to Ableton Live will be required. Using the trial version (free for 30 days) would be a great way to start.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone in any country who is ready to start their music production by learning everything they need to know about how the make music with Ableton Live 10.
** UDEMY BEST SELLER **
** Udemy Top Seller ** This is the new version of my Ableton Live 9 class that is a top-selling Udemy course with thousands of 4+ reviews, and tens of thousands of students!
This course is “5-Star Certified” by the International Association of Online Music Educators and Institutions (IAOMEI). This course has been independently reviewed by a panel of experts and has received a stellar 5-star rating.
Welcome to ULTIMATE ABLETON LIVE 10 COMPLETE: PARTS 1, 2, AND 3!
In this course, we will use the real-world experiences of the award-winning instructor and university music business professor Dr. Jason Allen. But don’t be worried – Dr. Allen is best known around campus for keeping things simple, accessible, and useful.
Dr. Allen is a professional musician, top-rated Udemy instructor, and university professor. In 2017 the Star Tribune featured him as a “Mover and a Shaker,” and he is recognized by the Grammy Foundation for his music education classes.
He is also an ABLETON LIVE CERTIFIED TRAINER.
In this class we are going to focus on using Ableton Live 10, and every aspect of the program. We will focus on how to do everything possible in Ableton Live, and you will finish this course as an expert in Ableton Live 10. Whether you have experience already in music production or not, this is the ultimate class to learn how to use the Ableton Live 10 software for any genre of music.
ULTIMATE ABLETON LIVE 10 COMPLETE: PARTS 1, 2, AND 3 is three courses in one: It includes Part 1: The Interface & The Basics, Part 2: Recording & Warping, and Part 3: Editing & Producing.
I will be making 6 (six!) complete classes in order to bring you the most comprehensive manual on Ableton Live production techniques ever created. Each class has Sets, sessions, and experiments for you to try on your own and follow along with.
In this course, we will cover:
- Navigating the 2 Views of Ableton Live
- Arrangement View
- Session View
- Whats New in Live 10
- Info View, Help View, and “Learning how to Learn” Ableton Live
- Using the Clip Slot Grid
- Live’s Signal Flow
- Recording Audio
- Recording MIDI
- Recording to the Arrangement
- Editing Audio and MIDI
- The Groove Pool
- Full Track Deconstructions
- Recording Hardware Needs
- Recording Hardware Setup
- Microphone Types and Options
- Microhpone Purchasing Tips
- Microphone Placement
- Audio Interface Needs
- Audio Interface Purchasing Tips
- Single and Multitrack Recording
- MIDI Hardware Needs
- MIDI Hardware Purchasing Tips
- MIDI Setup
- MIDI Recording
- Key Mapping
- Reversing Clips
- Time Signatures Changes (session and arrangement)
- Meter Changes (session and arrangement)
- Adding harmony
- Working with vocal samples
- Creating beats
- Working with one-shots
- Slice to MIDI for beat production
- Drum racks (!)
- Recording/Writing Drum grooves
- Layering Synths
- Freezing & Flattening
- Audio Effects
- Automating Effects
- Routing & Bussing
- …and much more!
And of course, once you sign up any part, you automatically get huge discounts to all the upcoming parts (the next 5!) of this class.
You will not have another opportunity to learn Ableton Live in a more comprehensive way that this. Start here.
The course is a roadmap to MAKING STUNNING TRACKS with Ableton Live 10.
All the tools you need to produce great tracks are included in this course and the entire course is based on real-life experiences – not just academic theory.
Please click the “Take This Course” button so you can start making better tracks today.
Author : Joe Betz